Interested in a Career with Lippert?
Lippert Flooring and Tile started out as a family business. Today we consider ourselves a business family. We value our employees and all they do. We work hard to provide unparalleled service to our clients, while always finding time to celebrate our successes. Benefits include health and dental insurance, 401k plan, paid time off, and the advantage of working within an organization which genuinely cares about its employees.
Below are the current openings we are hiring for. If you are interested in applying, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office to fill out an application.
- FLOOR CARE OPERATIONS MANAGER: This is a physically demanding role with a need for attention to detail and accuracy. Duties of this full time role include leading and mentoring a small team, cleaning, stripping, waxing, shampooing all types of commercial floor and furniture. Training provided. Duties include, but not limited to scheduling and managing teams, following up with customers, ordering supplies, maintaining equipment and coordinating movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- FLOOR CARE TECHNICIAN: This is a physically demanding role with need for attention to detail and accuracy. Duties of this full time, second shift role include cleaning, stripping, waxing, shampooing all types of commercial floor and furniture. Training provided.
- WAREHOUSE DELIVERY DRIVER: Looking for an individual that has some experience with driving the large box trucks, towing a trailer. Full time role with overtime. This individual needs to have an extremely strong work ethic and can be able to perform their duties as an individual and work together with the other team members. CDL Class B a bonus, but not required. Duties include inspecting truck prior to department, staging materials in appropriate location on jobsites, jobsite clean up, ensure vehicles are clean inside and out, and assist in warehouse with receiving and staging materials.
- JOURNEYMAN TILE SETTER: Our tile setters are members of the Bricklayers and Allied Craft Workers Local 5 Union. This is a physically demanding role with a need for attention to detail and accuracy. Must have experience installing mud floors, large format tile, layout, showers, shower pans, base and grouting.
- JOURNEYMAN FLOORING INSTALLER: Our flooring installers are members of the Carpenters Union. This is a physically demanding role with a need for attention to detail and accuracy. Must have experience installing VCT, LVT, sheet vinyl, base, broadloom, carpet tile and wood flooring.
We are a proud member of Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership. In order to be a member of Starnet, we had to meet some very strict criteria. By demonstrating a commitment to superior customer service and craftsmanship, we continuously prove that we belong with the elite in our industry. Please click on the logos below to find out more about each organization.